Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpaadan Nigam Limited(RVUNL)
RVUNL aka Rajasthan Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited invites application for the post of 1151 Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant. Apply before 02 July 2018. RVUNL recrutiment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to ap ply & other rules are given below… Official website is energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl
1.Name of the post- Junior Engineer, Junior Chemist & Informatics Assistant
No of post- 1151
Pay Scale- Rs. 26,300/-, Rs. 33,800/-
Graduation Degree in Engineering, Post Graduation, Graduation.
- Before applying, every candidate is required to ensure at his/her own that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website.
- Candidate should also ensure that particulars submitted by him/her are correct in all respect.
- Candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department, Rajasthan or Employment Exchanges shall also be required to apply through the same procedure.
- Permission at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria and also presuming that all information submitted by the candidate is complete & correct. Verification of documents/ checking of eligibility criteria with reference to original documents as well as other terms & conditions will be done only at the time of verification of documents.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected automatically at any stage of recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found incomplete/incorrect/false or he/she has suppressed any information/material fact or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or involved in process violation. If, at any time during recruitment or even after joining service by a candidate, any of such shortcomings is noticed, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- On appointment, all the selected candidates will be required to furnish a Bond and Surety in support thereof as per Regulations. All terms & conditions prescribed for appointment as a Probationer Trainee shall also be applicable.
- Candidates are advised to remain in constant touch with these websites of Vidyut Nigams and regularly check their email account for information pertaining to this recruitment process. No information will be sent by post or through any other mode.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
- Decision of RVUN in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the RVUN in this behalf.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:14-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:02-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at RVUNL’s website (http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/) from 14 Jun 2018 to 02 Jul 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form