NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
(Fully owned by Govt. of India and Reserve Bank of India)
Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’
Advertisement No.6/Grade A & B/2015-16
It has been decided by NABARD to introduce a new scheme of selection for recruitment of officers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) and Grade-‘B’ (RDBS). Under the new scheme of selection the examination will be computer based online (Objective type with Multiple Choice Question pattern) and shall consist of three phases, viz., Phase-I and Phase-II, followed by Interview. The pattern of online
examination for Phase I and Phase II is indicated in Para III of the advertisement. Prospective candidates are advised that Phase-II of the examination will be conducted within three to four weeks of Phase-I of the examination.Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’) in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
POSTS ADVERTISED :
1.Name of the post : Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
Total Vacancy : 100
EMOLUMENTS AND SERVICE CONDITIONS
(a) Pay Scale : Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17100/- p.m. in the scale of 17100-1000(11) – 28100-EB- 1000(4)- 32100-1100(1)-33200 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance,Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.43183/- p.m. The pay scales are due for an upward revision.
2.Name of the post : Managers (Grade ‘B’ ) in Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)
Total Vacancy : 15
EMOLUMENTS AND SERVICE CONDITIONS
(a) Pay Scale : Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.21000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000(9) – 30000-EB- 1000(2) – 32000-1100(4) -36400 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs54970/- p.m. The pay scales are due for an upward revision.
1. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
2. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
3. NABARD, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
4. NABARD also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
5. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and NABARD will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final
HOW TO APPLY :
Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
LAST DATE : Candidates can apply online only from 23 March 2016 to 20 April 2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form