Last Date: 16 December, 2016
Air India Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Air India Air Transport Services Limited invites application for the post of 112 Customer Agents & Junior Customer Agents on fixed term contract Basic. Walk-in-Interview 16 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Customer Agents/Junior Customer Agents
No. of Vacancy: 112 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14610/14010/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline/faculty (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with knowledge of basic computer operations or HSC (XIIth Std.) pass in any discipline/faculty from a recognized Board/University with knowledge of basic computer operations.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixedterm Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2016 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed Application Form, original & Attested Copies of certificates & Documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai–400099.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 16.12.2016 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 AM