Advt. No.: RC/0719/2016
HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT
AT SOLA, AHMEDABAD
High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 112 Civil Judges in High Court of Gujarat. Apply Online before 31 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Civil Judges
No of Vacancy: 121 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-44850/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized.
- Candidates belonging to General Category born before 31/12/1981, the candidates belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC) as well as Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen, born before 31/12/1978 shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates working in Courts and Allied Departments born before 31/12/1976 shall not be eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have successfully submitted Online Applications shall only be eligible for appearing at the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test).
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and/or Viva-voce Test shall be final. No candidate, to whom the respective ‘e-Call-Letter-cum-Admission Slip’ has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be admitted for the Examination.
- The Candidates shall have to appear at their own expenses for the Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination and Vivavoce Test, if called for, at the place and time, that may be decided by the High Court.
- Benefit of reservation shall be granted to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Socially & Educationally Backward Classes provided that the respective Certificate(s) in respect of eligibility to such Reservation as well as ‘Non-creamylayer’ Certificate, valid for Current Financial Year (in case of SEBC candidates), issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, is produced by the candidate, as and when called for.
- Benefit of relaxation in the Upper-Age limit & Fees, shall be granted to the Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH), provided that Certificate in respect of the Disability, issued by the Competent Authority of the State, is produced by the candidate, as and when called for, whereas, relaxation in Upper Age limit shall be granted to the Ex-Servicemen, provided Certificate / Identity Card in that respect, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.12.2016 to 31.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.12.2016
click above to download
the employment notification