(A Government of India Undertaking)
(76-C, Sector-18, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana)
WAPCOS Limited an ‘ISO 9001-2008’ “Mini Ratna-I” organisation having requirement of manpower. The required qualification, maximum age, minimum experience and pay scale for the various post is as under:
1. Geologist in the revised pay scale of Rs.16400- 40500(IDA)
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Geology from a recognized university.
2. Geophysicist in the revised pay scale of Rs.16400- 40500(IDA)
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Geophysics from a recognized university.
3. GIS Analyst in the revised pay scale of Rs.12600- 32500(IDA)
Qualification: B.Sc Degree from a recognized university.
• Incumbents will be entitled for LTC, Medical reimbursement and CPF as per rules of the company.
• Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurgaon along-with the application form:
- ₹1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- ₹500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD and female candidates
• Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channel or produce no objection certificate.
• Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
• No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the company.
• Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWDs candidates will be as per Government rules.
• CVs should be submitted strictly in prescribed proforma and post applied should be super-scribed on the envelope. Any other proforma will not be accepted.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/ II class on production of tickets/proof.
• The Headquarters of the persons appointed will be at Gurgaon. However, they will be liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
• Applicant should have valid Indian Passport and will be required at the time of joining.
• The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for engagement.
• The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
• Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to Additional Chief Manager (Personnel), WAPCOS Limited, Plot No.76-C, Sector-18, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana within 21 days from the date of release of the advertisement (19.11.2015).
• For details and proforma visit our website www.wapcos.gov.in and for clarification call 0124-2399421- 26(extn.1206)
Last Date of Application: 19-11-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form