Walk-In-Interview-16th February, 2018
DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF HIGH ALTITUDE RESEARCH (DIHAR)
Area Phase-II, Chandigar
Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) situated at Leh-Ladakh (J&K) is a frontier institute of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) that endeavors at providing nutrition, health and energy security for the troops through development of cold arid agro-animal technologies and herbal prophylactics from plants of Trans Himalayan region. Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates to work in ongoing and future research projects of.DI HAR for the following posts:
1.Name of the post- Junior Research Fellow
No of post- 10
2.Name of the post- Research Associate
No of post- 01
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/ provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer o the candidates· any right for absorption in DRDO.
- The candidate may be allowed to register for PhD with any university/Institution during the tenure of fellowship.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomol!.S bodies should send their application through p · per channel.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate Nithout assigning any reason thereof. 7. Candidate·s will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. 8. Ni.Imber of~eats for JRF may increase or decrease Without prior notice.
Application procedure: Eligible candidates may appear ,for a walk-in-interview at 1030 hrs on l6th February, 2018 for JRF and RA at DIHAR Base Lab Chandigarh, near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigar (Tele No. 0172-2638900). Please note that the candidates registered between 0~00 to 1030 hrs on the mentio ed date against posts will only be considered for walk-in-interview. Interested candidates have to submit arr attested copy of the mark sheets (matriculation onwards) and certificates on reporting at the venue produce original mark sheets and certificates during the time of interview. The post advertised is for project work . of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, only m y apply.
click above to download
the employment notification