(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector–29, Gurgaon–122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related
To fuel its ambitious growth plans, RITES is inviting applications from dynamic and result oriented professionals
employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Central or State PSUs or Private Sector for the following
posts in Finance & Accounts Discipline:
1.Name of the post- Joint General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
No of post- 5
Pay Scale- Rs.36600-62000
2.Name of the post- Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)
No of post- 6
Pay Scale- Rs.29100-54500
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided
by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to
periodically check the site for updates.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled
up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with
4. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon–122001, Haryana”.
5. Experience certificates, salary slips, Form 16 and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of
experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
6. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of
India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List having certificate not more than 12 months old
(with clear mention of not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI format only will be given the benefit of
Last Date: 29.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification