Advt. No.: 20- PSC (DR-P) OF 2016
Jammu & Kashmir PSC
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invites Applications for the post of 11 District Litigation Officer in the Administrative Department. Apply Online before 02 February 2017.
1.Post Name: District Litigation Officer
No of Vacancy: 11 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4800/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Law of a University established by law in India with at least two years actual practice at Bar.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 02.01.2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 02.02.2017.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 05 .02.2017.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Candidates are required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printout of their online application along with all other documents.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date. The last date for which shall be 05.02.2017.
How to Apply JKPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/ from 29.12.2016 to 02.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 05.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification