Advt. No.: IDSP/2017/135
Directorate of Medical and Health Services
(IDSP) under National
Health Mission (NHM)
Swasthya Bhawan, Jaipur
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following State/District level positions, purely on contractual basis under the Integrated Disease Surveillance Project (IDSP). The details of various positions, essential qualifications, experience etc. are as under:
DMHFW Job Details:
1.Post Name: Data Manager
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per month)
2.Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15400/- (Per month)
- For Data Manager: Post Graduate in computer science or B.E. in IT/ Electronics with three years experience.
- For Data Entry Operator: Graduate with one year doploma in computer application.
General terms and conditions:
- Knowledge & Experience in computer application is must for the above contractual positions. The recruitment will be on contractual basis, initially for a period of one year and may be extended on the basis of performance, subject to the approval from the competent authority. The experience would not be considered as government service and cannot be claimed for the seeking permanent service. The selected candidate will have no right for regular employment after the termination of the contract.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of educational and experience criteria will be called for interview or may be called for a written examination if required. If suitable candidates will not be available then qualification may be relaxed after approval from competent authority. They will be informed through email or through information display on the website www.rajswasthya. nic.in.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending examination/interview.
- All the posts are non- transferable.
- For all positions, candidates should write their preference for three most preferred locations of district or HQ.
- Completed applications must include the detailed C.V. and sent by email to rajasthan firstname.lastname@example.org and printed copy with two passport size photographs and photocopies of all relevant certificate and documents must also be sent by post to Additional Director (Rural Health), Room No. 317 Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Swasthyay Bhawan, Jaipur-302001. Candidates must write the name of post applied in the subject.
How to Apply DMHFW Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & experience certificate send to The Additional Director (Rural Health) Room No. 317 Directorate of Medical and Health Services Swasthya Bhawan, Jaipur0302001 on or before 02.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.04.2017