ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/14
State Bank Of India
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
State Bank of India invites On-line application for the post of 11 Chief Manager, Manager & Deputy Manager in Specialist Cadre Officer. Apply Online before 13 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Chief Manager (Risk & Forex)
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts (Risk–03 Posts & Forex–01 Post)
Pay Scale: Rs.50030-59170/-
2.Post Name: Manager (Risk & Statistician)
No of Vacancy: 06 Posts (Risk – 03 Posts & Statistician–o3 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.42020-51490/-
3.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
For Chief Manager: CAs/ MBA (Finance). Candidate with FRM/ PRM are preferred OR MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
For Manager: M.Sc.(Statistics). Candidates must have proficiency in Oracle/ SPSS OR CAs/ MBA (Finance).
For Deputy Manager: MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT ULFILTHE ELIGIBILITYNORMS AND/ OR THATHE/ SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/ FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/ HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS/ ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS/ HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALLMATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Outstation candidates, called for interview will be paid AC III Railway fare (Mail/Express)by the shortest route in India or actual expenses, (if travelled by other modes), whichever is less. Local travelling expenses will not be paid.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
How to Apply SBI Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through SBI website www.sbi.co.in between 29.12.2016 to 13.01.2017 and Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificate, experience to State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai–400021 on or before 20.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remembe:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.12.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.01.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 20.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification