Last Date: 01 March, 2017
Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited invites Application for the post of 11 Chief Geologist, Deputy Chief Engineer & Various Vacancies. Apply Before 01 March 2017.
Oil India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Chief Geologist
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.43200–66000/-
2.Post Name: Deputy Chief Engineer
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.43200–66000/-
- For Chief Geologist: Master’s degree in Geology/Applied Geology of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
- For Deputy Chief Engineer: Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering of minimum 02 years duration with minimum 60% marks.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only eligible Indian nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong / false information. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found to be inconformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement their candidature will be rejected.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Interview. Only short listed candidates will be notified for Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is very large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Company to call all the candidates for the Interview, the Company at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to reasonable limit by raising the minimum eligibility standards. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience (if any) in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications and should enclose self attested copies of the certificates including mark sheets in support thereof.
- Candidates applying for the above posts must have passed the prescribed qualifications through full time courses and should be from an Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/ UGC.
- OIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
How to Apply Oil India Limited Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent colour passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of Qualification, Age, Caste (if applicable), PWD certificate, Experience send to GM–Personnel, RCE,s Office Building, Oil India Limited, Duliajan–786602, (Assam) on or before 01.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Oil India Limited Recruitment Application form: 01.03.2017