Advt. No.: 08/2016-CSP
CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2016
(The Commission’s Website: www.upsc.gov.in)
Post Name: Civil Services Examination, 2016
No of Vacancy: 1079 Posts
Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upscon- line.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- Rupees One Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications(Part I and II) can be filled from 27th April, 2016 to 27th May, 2016 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.05.2016
Date of Preliminary Exam: 07.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form