Advt. No. : 02 (RFCL)/2018
National Fertilizers Limited(NFL)
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites application for the post of 101 Experienced Professionals in Various disciplines for Ramagundam Project of RFCL. Apply Online before 15 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Experienced Professionals
No of post- 101
Pay Scale- 12600 – 62000
B.E. /B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in respective discipline OR M.Sc in Chemistry OR MBA OR LLB OR MBBS OR Degree in Pharmacy.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Mere issuance of call letter/e-mail for interview shall not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through “Careers”page on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Candidates should have latest passport size coloured photograph in white background of size 200 X 230pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 50KB), clear photograph of signatures in white background of size 150 X 60 pixel (jpg or jpeg file only upto 20KB) and educational qualification transcript/degree (jpg or jpeg or pdf file only upto 100 KB) for uploading in the application form.
- Provision to pay examination fee of `1000/`700, as applicable, plus bank processing charges for “UR” and OBC candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking/ credit/ debit card.
- One candidate can apply for only one post.
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their applications.
- While applying, candidates should mention their full name as it appears in Certificate / Marksheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation which shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- No manual / paper application shall be entertained.
- The prescribed minimum educational qualifications should be completed on full time regular basis,except for CA/CMA/CS/AMIE, with minimum 60% marks from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE. Candidates applying for the post of Dy. CMO who possess degree awarded by Foreign Universities are required to provide his/her registration certificate from Medical Council of India including qualification equivalence certificate at the time of interview. Candidates applying for the post of Officer (Pharmacy) must be registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948 with valid Licence as on 30.04.2018 and original & its copy would be required to be produced at the time of interview.
- No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) or pay scale(s) other than advertised educational qualification or pay scale for a post would be entertained and decision of RFCL/NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years and irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:11-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:15-05-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online Through The Website www.nationalfertilizers.com from 11.04.2018 to 15.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form