Advt. No.: RT/03/2017
Heavy Engineering Corporation
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY); HEC Ltd. has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders. This is a unique initiative that aims to offer 100 young technocrats meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monthly Stipend and a certificate on successful completion of training, which will help them in securing a job in related industry based on their qualification and exposure obtained through this training program for a better future.
HEC Job Details:
1.Post Name: ITI Trainees
No of Vacancy: 65 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.43200-66000/-
2.Post Name: Diploma Engineer Trainees
No of Vacancy: 35 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.29100-54500/-
- For ITI Trainees: HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainees: Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- This is a purely training opportunity and there is no provision whatsoever of any employment in the company on the basis of this scheme.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- A link will be provided on the website for payment through online mode after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters)/ Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidate should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if required.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip/ To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip/ To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, HEC LTD will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 08.05.2017 will not be valid.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Application Fee.
- The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/interview will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the written test/interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post.
- All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
- E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
- Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
How to Apply HECL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in online through the website http://hecltd.com from 14.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 till 23.00 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: 05.05.2017
Last Date Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank: 08.05.2017