Advt. No.: RECT/SRF/2017-18/
Central Institute for Cotton Research
Coimbatore 641003, Tamil Nadu
Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR) Invites applications for the post of 21 Young Professional. Walk-in-Interview 25th July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CICR Job Details:
1.Post Name: Young Professional-I & II
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- & Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: M.Sc Agriculture in any discipline or B.Sc (Ag) or any graduation degree in Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology or B.Com/ BCA with specialization in Computer Application.
- Applications will be entertained strictly between 8.30 A.M and 9.30 A.M on 25-07-2017 only.
- All the above engagement is temporary/ contractual & carries no other allowances.
- The Walk-in-interview will be held as detailed above at this Institute.
- This temporary contractual appointment is a specific period and co-terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The Young Professionals will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in CICR/ICAR.
- The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfill the essential qualification as well as the desired qualification.
- The candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview. (The application being enclosed below which may be downloaded from the website and the application completed in all respects only will be strictly entertained).
- Since the above position do not have status of regular employment, they are not entitled for any regular leave except 8 days CL & 2 days RH (Proportionately)/financial Year, maternity / paternity leave as applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, ICAR-CICR, Nagpur reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
- There will be one hour written test on the date of Walk in-Interview.
How to Apply CICR Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in Prescribed application form along with original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: ICAR-Central Institute for Cotton Research, Regional Station, Maruthamalai Road, Coimbatore 641003, TamilNadu.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Exam & Interview: 25.07.2017 8.30 A.M & 9.30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification