Chief Administrative Officer ,Placement Officer,Sr. Library and Information Assistant,Junior Engineer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Indian Institute of Management , Raipur Feb 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
IIM Raipur invites applications for faculty (Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors) in the following areas:
Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) : 01 post
Systems Manager : 01 post
Placement Officer : 01 post On Contract
Administrative Officer (Academics): 01 Postsarkari naukri
Store & Purchase Officer : 01 Post
Sr. Library and Information Assistant: 01 post
Accountant: 01 Post
Junior Engineer : 01 Post
Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Advisor (AFA), Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Government Engineering College Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur 492015
1. In addition to the basic pay, incumbents are also being eligible for allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees. Higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
2. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection. If suitable candidate is not available, the candidate may be offered next lower position.
3. Candidate may also be considered appointed on contract for two years in consolidated salary. Reservations in the recruitment will be done as per Government of India Instructions.Compensation would be commensurate with relevant qualification and professional experience and is negotiable.
4. Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for Interview. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview shall be final.
5. Besides salary medical benefits and Earned Leave would be considered Other Conditions for regular and contractual positions: Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
6. For all positions, knowledge of computer applications is essential. The application should be sent by SPEED POST only. Hand delivery of application for will not be accepted.
7. To assist chairman placement in placement activities. Interaction with company executives for Summer Internship and Final Placement. Company visit and arrangement
8. counsel’s students, potential students, alumni, staff, and faculty on career issues; Plans, schedules, and delivers presentations on career development, career skills,
9. Maintains contact with local employers to obtain information on job opportunities, to develop and enhance working relationships, and to facilitate placement of students; Maintains a database of employment possibilities and resources;
10. The position calls for person with maturity and integrity and above all a rich experience in similarly placed academic institutions. The CAO is required to lead a team of Officers
Tentative Last Date: 28-02-2013
About the organization:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2010 at Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest growing states of India with its rich mineral, forest, natural and local resources. The Institute believes in preparing ethical leaders who are not only committed to business, commerce and industry but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring in name for the country globally. The institute is abuzz with activities carried by the student clubs which are now expanding their scope of activity and bringing luminaries from the Corporate.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur – 492015, Chhattisgarh
Click above to download
the vacancy details