Advt. No.: 1/NR-3/HRM/Rectt /2016
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 10 Assistant (Finance) on contract basis. Apply before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-27500/-
Educational Qualification: B.Com with 1st Division for UR/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/PwD-OH category.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates can also apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/
University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the university /Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage Ibis to be submitted at the time of Computer Skill Test if called for. In case the University/Institute does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, at any stage of selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates , if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any
information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 31.03.2017 Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/incomplete/without photograph will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No hard copy of application is required to be sent.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 08.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 til 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.03.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan: 03.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification