ADVT NO: NMRCL/HR/O&M/02/2016
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM GOVT. METRO RAIL / GOVT. ORGANIZATION / PSU’s FOR VARIOUS DISCIPLINE LIKE SECURITY, CIVIL, TELECOM AND ROLLING STOCK ETC. ON REGULAR BASIS.
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (NMRCL), A joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra and has been entrusted with the responsibility of Nagpur Metro project & Pune Metro Project.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for NMRCL, applications are invited from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails/Govt. Organizations/ PSU’s for Telecommunication, Signal, rolling stock & power supply & general services, having relevant experience, for the under-mentioned posts on regular basis.
1.Name of the Post: AGM
No of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.43,200 –66,000/-
2.Name of the Post: DGM
No of Post: 08
Pay Scale: Rs.29,100-54,500/-
3.Name of the Post: AM(HR)
No of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.20,600–46,500/-
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 20.01.2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Written Test / Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Written Test /Personal Interview sent along with E-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with NMRCL website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on NMRCL website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. NMRCL is not responsible for Loss/ delay in post.
- NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently creptin.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations/ PSUs etc. will have to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC,ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen)
candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- in form of Demand Draft or in favour of NMRCL, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name & Post Code on reverse side of DD.
How to Apply:
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 20/01/2017, positively by speed post to:
THE ENVELOPES HOULD BE PROPERLY SEALED AND SUPERSCRIBED WITH
Nameof the post—–,PostCode—–Category—-.
Jt. General Manager (HR)
Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro House, 28/2 Anand Nagar, CK
Naidu Road, Civil Lines
Last Date: 20.01.2017