Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (Maha Metro), A joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro project & Pune Metro Project in the state of Maharashtra.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for MAHA-Metro Nagpur Metro Project or Pune Metro Project, applications are invited as under:
1.Name of the Post: Additional Chief Project Manager
No of Posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.43,200-66,000/-
2.Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
No of Posts: 03
Pay Scale: Rs.29,100-54,500/-
3.Name of the Post: Sr. DGM
No of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.32,900-58,000/-
The selection method will comprise of written test &/ or Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age /lesser experience/Relaxed qualification may be considered for shortlisting in same post/ appropriate lower Post as per performance during interview. Only SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of fare of ‘to & fro’ at the time of interview, maximum @ fare of sleeper class or by ordinary bus fare for the shortest route between his/her residential place to Nagpur, after production of valid tickets.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 06/06/2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written test &/ or Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates.
- The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for written test & / or Personal Interview sent along with E- mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA METRO website www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA METRO website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA METRO is not responsible for Loss / delay in post. NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC,ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft or in favour of MAHA METRO, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Last Date: 06.06.2017
click above to download