KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
( A Government of India Undertaking )
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6, Sector 11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai–400614
Requirement of candidates for the following posts on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Doubling of track, Construction of Siding and Survey being executed by KRCL.The place of posting will be at the areas of project sites along KRCL belt and /or at Corporate office Navi Mumbai
Name of the Post: Sr.Technical Assistant
No of Posts: 09
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks form recognized (AICTE) university.
The period of contract will be initially for a period of two years, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement.A hike of 10% of the total remuneration is proposed for the 2nd year.Date, time and place of walk-in interview: 05/05/2017 from 10:00 hrs onwards at the office of Regional Railway Manager–Ratnagiri, MIDC AREA, Mirjole, RATNAGIRI-415639.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen is also required.
- Candidate should bring one character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will not be considered.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is / are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action will also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ extend the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons there of.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/-in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/-stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
Last Date: 05/05/2017., Time:-10:00 hrs. onwards.
Place:- Office of Regional Railway Manager–Ratnagiri.MIDC AREA, Mirjole, RATNAGIRI-415639. Time of registration 09.30 hrs to 13:30hrs on the date of walk-in interview at the venue itself.
click above to download