IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under
the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3000 crores in the year 2014-15. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
1.Name of the post- Assistant Officer/Finance
No. of post- 03
Pay Scale- Rs.16400–40500/-
2.Name of the post- Section Officer/Finance
No. of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs.12300–24600/-
1. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement.
2. If any candidate is presently working with any government department or organization/PSU, he/sheshould inform their employers in writing before applying for posts in Ircon. Such candidates will have to produce NOC from their employers at the time of interview.
3. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
4. Application is liable to be rejected if it is not system generated or is without the online application payment details or is unsigned or is without a photograph or received in Ircon after the closing date. Ircon will not be responsible for loss of applicationin transit or postal delay. Ircon on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category for the post of AO/Finance are required to make ‘Online Application Payment’ of Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to UR/OBC category for the post of SO/Finance are required to make ‘Online Application Payment’ of Rs. 300/- as registration amount & examination fee, as per the steps below:-
- After online submission /registration of application for recruitment, please visit the ‘Fee Payment’ link.
- Enter the Application No. & DOB & proceed to ‘Make for Payment’. Before proceeding for payment, please ensure that amount reflected for payment is correct.
- Select the mode of payment & enter your Mobile No. & Email id & proceed for payment.
- After your transaction is completed, please note down your transaction details for future reference.
- Proceed for printing of your application & send the duly signed hardcopy of your application (containing the online fee payment details) to Ircon as per the details in the advertisement. Before sending the hard copy of application, please ensure once again that the payment & other details in your application are correct.
HOW TO APPLY:
Ircon’s online application system at its website www.ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 12.11.2016 to 24.00 hrs of 21.11.2016. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
Last Date: 21.11.2016