Advt. No. : C 04/ 2018
Ircon International Limited (Ircon) invites Application for the post of 06 Works Engineer Various Vacancy on regular basis. Apply Online before 27 April 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Works Engineer (Civil)
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- USD 1892
Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
How to apply:
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to the “Deputy General Manager/HRM- Recruitment, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre,Saket, New Delhi- 110017” accompanied with the self attested photocopies of the following documents :
- Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
- Certificate of concerned degree.
- Certificates in proof of experience clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per the eligibility conditions.
- Copy of valid Passport / or copy of receipt if applied for a passport.
- Applicants may send their application in advance to the address as is given below in the table or Applicants who consider themselves eligible should straightway report for the walk-in- interview
- No interview call letters will be issued as this is a walk-in-interview
- Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications, passport and experience while coming for the walk in interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not be held.
- Applications not accompanied by experience certificate, incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format will also not be entertained.
- Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that this is a short duration contract post and even for these posts they have to produce NOC at the time of walk in interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:04-05-2018.
Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents send to Deputy General Manager/HRM- Recruitment, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110017 on or before 04.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification