Coal India Limited
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Coal India Limited (CIL) – a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the World and the largest corporate employer with approx 3.2 lakh employees, contributing around 84% of the total coal production in India.
Coal India Limited (CIL) invites application for the post of 06 General Manager (Security) in E8 Grade. Apply before 03 February 2017.
1.Post Name: General Manager (Security)
No. of Vacancies: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51300-73000/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate and 3 years services as Brigradier or Equivalent in Defence services.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Superannuation age is 60 years.
- These positions are mostly for coalfield areas and as such candidates willing to serve in coalfield areas may only apply.
- Completed application form is to be supported with the self-attested copies of all the certificates viz. DOB, Caste, Educational Qualification, Experience, etc.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct and full information. All original certificates/document in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of Personal Interview, failing which the candidates may be disqualified for appearing in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply Coal India Limited Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Bio-Data format along with copies of certificate of age, qualification, experience, challan copy send by only General Manager (Personnel / Recruitment), Coal India Limited, Coal Bhavan, Premises No.-4, MAR Plot No. AF-111, AAA-1A, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata–700156 on or before 03.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 03.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification