ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2017 (102)
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow
etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been
entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated persons having experience of working with Indian Railway/ Railway PSUs for the following Non-Executive posts in DMRC to be filled on Re-employment for
DMRC Project Offices at Mumbai for a period of Two years:
1.Name of the Post- Senior Section Engineer/ Electrical
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.18500–35600/-
2.Name of the Post- Junior Engineer/ Electrical
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- Rs.13500–25520/-
Schedule of Selection Process:
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 10/08/2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 26/08/2017 (6 pm). The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will tentatively start from Second week of September, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
- The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by Fourth week of September.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on DMRC website.
- The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
Last Date: 10-08-2017
click above to download
the employment notification