Advt. No. : 2018/05
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research(TIFR)
TIFR aka Tata Institute of Fundamental Research invites applications for the post of 04 Library Trainee. Apply Online before 19 July 2018. TIFR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.tifr.res.in
1.Name of the post- Library Trainee
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- 15000/- (Per Month)
Graduate from a recognized university (Science preferable) and B.Lib. from a recognized University.
- Prescribed age should not exceed as on January 1, 2018 for the above post.Selected candidates will be required to work in shifts between 0745 hrs to 2200 hrs and will have to work on Saturdays and other holidays, as per the requirement of the department/section.These trainee Posts are for general category (Unreserved) and SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates can also apply.
- Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE.
- The tenure of the trainees is limited to one year and they would not have any claim for any permanent or temporary appointment in the Institute either during or after the training period. This scheme is purely a facility for on-job training provided to individuals.
- Candidates applying for above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, alongwith a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with disabilities etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online.
- Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority.
- On-Line applications must be submitted by July 19, 2018 and applications by post must reach Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai-400 005, by July 19, 2018 . Applicants who are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for on-line applications.
Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy of Application form:19-07-2018.
nterested candidates may apply Online through website www.tifr.res.in & hard copy send to Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai-400 005 on or before 19.07.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form