Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
IOCL aka Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 03 Research Fellow Vacancy 2018. IOCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.iocl.com
Name of the post – Research Fellow
No of post – 03
Pay Scale – CAD 13000/-
Candidates must have completed their Master’s degree from a recognized university in India in Chemistry or Electrochemistry or Chemical Engineering or Electrochemical Engineering.
- Candidates must have completed their Master’s degree from a recognized university in India in Chemistry or Electrochemistry or Chemical Engineering or Electrochemical Engineering.
- The candidate must have cleared all the exams from Graduation and Post graduation level in First Class scoring above 70% marks in the final exams for Engineering Streams and more than 80 % marks for masters in Chemistry / Electrochemistry .
- Preference shall be given to candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC-NET / GATE exam. However, in case the candidate joins the Fellowship he/she shall not be allowed to avail any other fellowship.
- The upper age limit for applying for the above fellowship is 28 years as on 30th September, 2018
- Candidates will be required to fulfill SFU admission criteria for a doctoral degree in Engineering or Science (applicants will be required to provide evidence that demonstrates that they are capable of undertaking substantial original research (i.e. a copy of candidate’s B.Sc./M.Sc. thesis, particulars about research work over the past 18 months,with whom the candidate has been affiliated with, copies of research reports or papers authored or co-authored).
- No TA /DA will be paid for attending Interviews.
- Application form can be downloaded from link http://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx and completed typed / computer printed application forms along with Biodata should be sent to the following address by post only. No couriers will be accepted.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:03-10-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to Chief General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Research & Development Centre, Sector-13, Faridabad-121007, Haryana, India on or before 03.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form