Bureau of Pharma PSU of India(BPPI)
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) Invites applications for the post of Manager, Head . Apply before 24 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Manager (Internal Audit)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 45000/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Head (Procurement & Quality Control)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 60000 – 90000/- (Per Month)
Manager (Internal Audit):- C.A. (Inter).
Head (Procurement):- Graduation.
Head (Quality Control):- B.Sc./B.Pharma.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.
- Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall have preference.
- Person having experience of working in Government sector, PSUs and Pharma industry may get preference.
- BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
- BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
- Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules.b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.d) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
- Initially contractual appointment will be for one year with three months’ observation period. Following satisfactory performance after completion of three months’ observation period, the employee contract will be extend for the rest of nine months.
- Contractual appointment will be for one year only after the successfully completion of observation period is subjected to renewal if the performance of employee is found satisfactory.
- Applicants will have to produce one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, along with the duly filled in attached application form.
- Applicants should not have Direct/Indirect relation with BPPI employees, suppliers, vendors etc.Contract will get terminated without assigning any reason, if found otherwise.
- Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:24 -05- 2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of self attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates send to CEO, BPPI at Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055 on or before 24.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification