Advt. No. : NIMR/Lib/1/2018
National Institute of Malaria Research(NIMR)
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) invites Applications for the post of 03 Apprentices (Library). Apply before 26 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Apprentices (Library)
No of post- 162
Pay Scale- 11500 (Per Month)
- Candidates who have already undergone such Apprenticeship training need not apply.
- The candidates may apply in the prescribed application form available on the website of NIMR: www.nimr.org.in under “Vacancies” section, along with the photocopies of all certificates & mark-sheets and send them to the Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 26-04-2018. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. The envelope should be superscribed as
“Application for Apprentice (Library) at NIMR. The candidate may send scanned copy of filled application (duly signed), along with copies of all certificates & mark-sheets through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete or application not in prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates will have to bring all the original documents, certificates at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:26-04-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of all certificates & mark-sheets send to the Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 26.04.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification