Walk-in-Interview: 28th April 2017
Employees State Insurance Corporation
Directorate (Medical) Noida
ESIC Model Hospital, A-3, Sector-24, Noida-201301
A walk-in-interview for the post of full time specialist on contract basis for 1 year or till regular incumbents join duty will be conducted on 28/04/2017 for filling up post at this hospital as per detail below:-
1.Name of the post- Radiology
No of post- 1
2.Name of the post- Orthopaedics
No of post- 1
Accordingly, the eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as above should appear for a Walk-in-interview with all original certificate and one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of age, qualification, attempt & mark sheet of MBBS and Degree Diploma, MCH/ DM/MCI/DMC certificate, category & experience certificate etc, and two passport size Photographs.
- All the candidates should report in the office of Directorate (Med) Noida, ESI Model Hospital Sector-24 Noida at 9.00 am to 11.00 am on the stipulated date(s). candidates reporting after 11.00 am will not be considered for Walk-in-Interview.
- The No.of Vacancies may vary/likely to change as on date of interview.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- This advertisement has also been uploaded on website: www.esic.nic.in or www.esicmhnoida.com
- The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill any post.
- OBC certificate are required to submit latest caste certificate as per central Govt. Performa (Not more than one year old)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligible criteria mentioned above, to attend the Walk-In-Interview at office of the Directorate (Medical) Noida ESIC Model Hospital, A-3, Sector-24, Noida-201301 on Date of walk-in-interview on 28.04.2017.
Walk-in Interview: 28.04.2017
- The promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country’s economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
- The ESI Act 1948, encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.
click above to download
the employment notification