Adv. No. : APL/HRM/Con/Adv-53(Pt-II)/199A
Assam Petro-chemicals Ltd
Assam Petrochemicals Ltd invites application for the post of 02 Executive Assistant & Front Office Assistant Vacancy 2018. Assam Petrochemicals Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.assampetrochemicals.co.in
1.Name of the post- Executive Assistant & Front Office Assistant
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 25,000/-, 15000/- (Per Month)
Graduate in any discipline from recognised University having Diploma in Computer application & knowledge of MS Office from Institute of repute.
General Information and Instructions:
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution/ Government Board (wherever applicable) of repute.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
- The Management also reserves the right to recruit or not to recruit in any of the above positions or cancel the process at any point of time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application duly filled and completed should be sent by ordinary/speed post or courier services with detailed bio-data in prescribed format available in Website with 04 (Four) PP size coloured photograph along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience, caste etc. within 20 (twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Any other means/mode of submission of application shall not be accepted.
- Application should be addressed to:General Manager (HR)Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623, Assam
- The candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. In case the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to
produce NOC from his present employer at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. APL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh Court only.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form:21-06-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience, caste etc. sent by ordinary/speed post or courier to General Manager (HR), Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup, Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623, Assam on or before 21.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification