Advt. No.: RECTT/03/2016
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
Ujjwal, G.M.S. Road
Maharani Bagh, Dehradun-248006
UJVN Limited (UJVNL) is a wholly owned undertaking of the Government of Uttarakhand and professionally
run power development and generation utility. The UJVNL is a self sustaining Utility and promises to be one
amongst leading power companies of India.
1.Post Name: Deputy General Manager
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.8900/-
2.Post Name: Personnel Officer
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
- For Deputy General Manager: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in HR/Industrial Relations and Personnel Management/Social Work/Business Administration with HR specialization from a recognized Institute/University with 15 years experience in relevant.
- For Personnel Officer: Degree or equivalent qualification from a Recognized University and P.G Degree/Diploma in I.R & Personnel Management or Social Work or Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration from an Institution duly recognized by Central or State Government with 3 years relevant experience.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Government of Uttarakhand Rules. Accordingly, candidates seeking such reservation must submit their certificate of such reservation i.e. Caste, domicile, etc as applicable to them issued by the Competent authority of State of Uttarakhand. Departmental Candidates (working in UJVN Ltd) of such category having requisite qualifications and 3 years experience in the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200, G.P. 2600 or above may also apply for the post at S.N.2 i.e. Personnel Officer.
- There will be no age limit for departmental candidates.
- Hands-on working experience in a computerized environment is essential.
- The candidate must possess fair knowledge of usages of speaking and writing of Hindi and English Languages.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to persons having experience of working in Uttarakhand.
- The candidates serving in Central/State Government Deptt./Public Sector Undertaking are required to submit their application through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of interview, which will also incorporate that there is no vigilance/disciplinary case pending or under contemplation against the individual.
- UJVNL will not be responsible for applications lost in transit. No correspondence/ enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- Applications found incomplete in any respect or without self attested copies of relevant certificates shall be summarily rejected.
- Any lobbying/canvassing would disqualify the candidates.
- Mere fulfilling the job specifications shall not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
How to Apply for UJVNL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, application fee & experience certificate send to General Manager (P&IR) UJVN Limited, Yamuna Bhawan,Yamuna Colony, Dehradun-248001 on or before 27.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission Of Application form: 27.01.2017
click above to download
the employment notification