Career in Banking Sector in India is one of the most lucrative options for youth. There are limitless jobs and great career growth options in banking. If you have decided or opt to make career in banking sector then you have taken right decision. As we know India is a developing country and banks plays an important role in economy growth. In India it the fastest rising industry and the swift growth & advancements are providing huge banking career opportunities.
This field has geared itself and come in the near future large numbers of banks are going to introduce itself with big amount of vacancies. We also know that career in banking sector is international in nature and big amount of financial organization is all set to place their foot in India which is amazing opportunity who want to become a banker.
There are different types of banker which includes personal, commercial and investment bankers. The responsibilities and role of every banker is different. Personal banker can work one-on-one with customers. Commercial Banker’s process loans to prospective entrepreneurs and the investment bankers connect financier with investment opportunities.
Candidate must be either a:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India or
- person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (II), (III), (IV) & (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
SBI Clerk (Clerk) Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates who are seeking for Clerk Eligibility, is same as PO Exam. You can read SBI PO Eligibility and can have more information SBI Clerk.
English Preparation Tips for Competition:
Preparation for English Competition Exam:
- Dear folks today in this article we will tell about the English preparation for the competition exam. Here you will see the technique that will help to improve the preparation ways of English subject for the exam. Our team collects the material which will be helpful for competition exam.
- In this section you will find here different way to boost your English knowledge and skill for the competition exam. On sarkarinaukricareer.in we provide to you all about the competition exam time to time in this section.
- English is an important part of almost competitive exams. There is generally a question paper in some exams dedicated to English. It is the easiest and most scoring part. if you are able to do and well prepared. There are various questions in English which a candidate read and give to answer. Some books are also available for preparing the English.
Employment News Paper:
Aspirants who are looking for jobs in various sectors must possess a source of getting notification of latest openings. One of the source is Employment Newspaper, it is an India Education and Jobs
news Magazine type newspaper that also comes in online version and also available across the Country in Hindi and English Language. But here, by sarkarinaukricareer.in all latest Jobs and recruitment notification will be updated on this page.
How to Get Loan For Education?
Applying for education loan it is very important to understand the student course and eligibility criteria and the course. Focus on the loan which covers to complete the education.
Eligibility criteria for students demand him to be an Indian national and loans are granted to pursue graduation courses (B.Sc. etc.), post-graduation courses (MBA, PHD etc.), professional courses (Engineering, Medical etc.) and many other types of courses. According to education loan, covers tuition fee of the course, examination fee, hostel fee, library fee, purchase of books and equipments, caution fee, refundable deposits.