ZILLA SWASTHYA SAMITI, JAJPUR
Adv. No. 4380
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for a single contractual post of Accountant under National Health Mission with a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 13,8001- and subject to renewal as per the Instructions of OSH&FW Society terms and Conditions. The candidates can download the application form and ‘other details from the District web portal i.e www.laiptit.nic.in.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 13,300/-
Eligibility: Candidates must be a Graduate in Commerce with minimum 50% of Marks in aggregate with basic knowledge of computing and should have at least 02 years of post qualification working experience in accounting. Candidates having CA/ICWA (Inter) qualification can also apply.
• Under taking for non submission of any of the above documents along with the completely filled up application is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.
• Incomplete Application form / Canvassing of Application form is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.
• If the envelope containing Application form and other documents is not super scribed is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.
• Application submitted other than Speed / Registered Post is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.
• The above position/post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
• The applications received for the posts will be scrutinized and the database will be uploaded in the District website i.e www.jajpur.nic.in for objection invitation. Candidates are required to visit the District website at regular intervals for any notification, update (objection invitation different tests notices), results etc. relating to this recruitment.
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of above selection process and candidates in the ratio of 1:3 of the merit list shall be called for viva voice however the merit list will be remain valid for 12 months from the date of final selection.
• Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their respective employer (Appointing Authority) at the time of submission of application.
• Over/under aged , under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in educational qualification as mentioned above for this post shall be liable for rejection.
• Candidates who are disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society, NHM program on administrative ground such as disobedience /poor performances / Misconduct or misbehavior/Criminal Activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
• If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false/forged information /documents , his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his/her services shall be terminated from the Society forthwith.
Last Date: 31-10-2015
click above to download
the employment notification