Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ ,Manager Grade ‘B’, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development , Delhi Oct 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the following posts in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), and others in NABARD at its Head Office/ Regional Units.
Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (RDBS): 37 posts (UR-19, OBC-07, SC-10, ST-01)
Manager Grade ‘B’ (RDBS): 30 posts (UR-16, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-02)
Selection by Online written test on 24/11/2013 and interview for selected candidates.
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) : Application fee for each post will be as under: Category of applicant Application Fee Communication, Banking charges etc. Total For SC/ ST/ PWD NIL Rs.50/- Rs.50/- For all others Rs.400/- Rs.50/- Rs.450/-
How to Apply : Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
Candidates are eligible to apply for both the post as per their eligibility subject to payment of separate fees. Pre-requisites for applying On-line: Before applying On-line candidates should:
1.Scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning (digital) the photograph and signature as under:
i) Photograph Scan Photograph must be recent passport style colour picture. The picture should be against a light coloured, preferably white background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. ‘Red-eye’ in the photograph should be avoided Eye should be clearly visible. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed provided it does not cover the face. Preferred Resolution – 200 x 230 pixels.
1. Admission to the online/Main examination will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) etc., of the applicants with reference to documents. Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in applications are complete/correct in all respects.
2. Applicants already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organisations and Public Sector Banks/ Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced by the applicant.
3. No applicant is permitted to use or have possession of Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instrument/ device in the Examination Hall.
4. The applicants will have to reach the exam venue and appear for the online/main examination, at their own cost.
5. Applicants submitting more than one application for one post for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
6. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any clause/ dispute.
7. The Competent Authority for the issue of certificates to SC/ST/OBC/PWD are as under:(a) For SC/ ST/ OBC : i. District Magistrates/ Additional District Magistrates/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ City Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate)/ Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner.
8. Only those applicants who are willing to serve anywhere in India, including rural areas, need apply.
9. The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
10. Mere admission to the Phase I/ II online/main examination for an applicant for the post of Grade ‘A’ – Asst. Manager (RDBS) does not imply that the bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the applicant’s eligibility.
Tentative Last Date:14-10-2013
About the organization:
At the instance of Government of India Reserve Bank of India (RBI), constituted a committee to review the arrangements for institutional credit for agriculture and rural development (CRAFICARD) on 30 March 1979, under the Chairmanship of Shri B.Sivaraman, former member of Planning Commission, Government of India to review the arrangements for institutional credit for agriculture and rural development. The Committee, in its interim report, submitted on 28 November 1979, felt the need for a new organisational device for providing undivided attention, forceful direction and pointed focus to the credit problems arising out of integrated rural development and recommended the formation of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). The Parliament, through Act,61 of 1981, approved the setting up of NABARD. The bank came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC).
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
(Fully owned by Govt. of India and Reserve Bank of India)
Click above to download
the vacancy details