Senior Accounts officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Protection Of Plant Varieties And Farmers Rights Authority, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority, an autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament (PPV&FRA Act,2001) under the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture invite applications for filling one post of Senior Accounts Officer in the pay scale of ` 15600-39100/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay of `6600/- equivalent to Central Civil Service group ‘A’ Gazetted, Administrative-Ministerial on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post : Senior Accounts officer t : One (Unreserved)
Pay Scale : 15600-39100/- (PB-3) with Grade Pay of `6600/-
Mode of Recruitment By direct recruitment or on contract basis by selection after conducting interview.tamilnadu govt employment
Age for direct recruitment : Not exceeding 40 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Age for appointment on contract basis : Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of application
Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitments/contract :
A Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or equivalent with at least eight years’ experience as an Accounts Officer
How to Apply : Application forms and other details can be down loaded from our website. Application and relevant documents are to be sent to : PROTECTION OF PLANT VARIETIES AND FARMERS’ RIGHTS AUTHORITY, MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA S2, 2nd Floor, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, Opp. Todapur Village, New Delhi-110012
1. The Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers Rights Authority, an autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament (PPV&FR Act, 2001), invites applications for filling up one post of Registrar in the pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000/-
2. The Officers holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/dept; or ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto
3. Applications of willing and eligible candidates in the prescribed format available in the website www.plantauthority.gov.in along with photocopies of complete
4. case is either pending and /or contemplated against him/ her and no major/minor penalty has been imposed on them during the last 10 years. The applications received without attested copies of confidential reports, Vigilance clearance, integrity certificate and statement of major/minor penalty, if any imposed during the last 10 years, or otherwise found incomplete, or received after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered.
5. In order to provide for establishment of an effective system for protection of plant varieties and farmers’ rights, the Government of India has enacted a legislation viz.,
6. The Authority propose to draw a panel of Expert Consultants to fulfill its mandate such as: Developing characterization and documentation of varieties registered under this Ac
7. The Expert Consultants will be assigned with the work as per terms of reference. The remuneration of Expert Consultants will be fixed depending upon the experience and expertise in the relevant fields.
Tentative Last Date:14-05-2012
About the organization:
Certificates of Registration. 305 Certificates have been issued, out of which 10 have been issued for new varieties, 292 for extant varieties notified under the Seeds Act, 1966 and 3 for farmers’ varieties. The certificate of registration issued will be valid for nine years in case of trees and vines and six years in case of other crops. It may be reviewed and renewed for the remaining period on payment of renewal fees subject to the condition that total period of validity shall not exceed eighteen years in case of trees and vines from the date registration of the variety, fifteen years from the date of notification of variety under the Seeds Act, 1966 and in other cases fifteen years from the date of registration of the variety. So far, the Authority has received 3320 applications on September, 2011 for registration for different categories of varieties including farmer’s varieties.
Protection Of Plant Varieties And Farmers Rights Authority
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
S2, 2nd Floor, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, Opp. Todapur Village,
Click above to download
the vacancy details