Chartered Accountants, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited, Faridabad Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
We the NHPC Limited are India’s premier hydropower utility with ability to construct hydro projects from concept to commissioning with a ‘Mini Ratna’ status. We being registered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to impart Industrial training to the Chartered Accountancy students, intend to enroll 10 final year students of Articled-ship for the said training.
PRESCRIBED CRITERIA FOR ENROLLMENT
The Articled clerk must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, provided he/she has intimated of his intention to his Principal to take up such industrial training at least 3 months before the date on which such training is to commence. The Industrial training shall be for a minimum period of 9 months and maximum of 12 during the last year of the prescribed period of practical training.
HOW TO APPLY : The candidates meeting the prescribed criteria and who are interested to undergo 9-12 months industrial training may send their applications duly typed on A- 4 size paper as per the prescribed Proforma given below along-with attested copies of mark-sheet, certificates, degree etc. in an envelop super-scribing “application for enrollment as Industrial Trainee (Articled Trainee)” through registered post only to The Sr.Manager (HR)-Recruitment, NHPC Ltd., NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003,
1. The candidates will be selected for the enrollment through a written test/interview as may be decided by the management depending upon the number of applicants, the date for which shall be informed directly to the candidate.
2. The candidate shall have to enter into an agreement of training in the form as approved by the Institute.government jobs
3. The selected candidates while on training shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only). They will not be entitled to any other financial benefit over and above the consolidated monthly stipend.
4. The trainees will be entitled to leave as admissible under the rules of company for departmental trainees/apprentices. In addition, trainee will also be entitled for leave in excess of the above to maximum period of 2 months without stipend for the purpose of attending examinations.
5. On satisfactory completion of the industrial training, the trainees will be issued a certificate in the form approved by the institute in respect of the training undergone.
6. The trainees on completion of their training under the above arrangement shall not have any right for employment in NHPC being a part of course curriculum.
7. The place of Training will be at Faridabad, so candidates from local area will be preferred. Selected candidate has to make his own arrangement for stay. No accommodation shall be provided by NHPC.
Tentative Last Date: 09-05-2012
About the organization:
NHPC as a Good Corporate Citizen has outreached itself for the Social Good with a deep concern for the Social Milieu around which it exists and works.The Company has adopted a Scheme on Corporate Social Responsibility – Community Development (CSR-CD), Initiatives at Power Stations with the approval of the Board. NHPC has undertaken a number of CSR-CD Initiatives in the areas of Health, Education, Peripheral Development, Promotion of Sports & Culture, development of Employment opportunities, Preservation of Nature etc. for the community living in and around the Power Stations and Construction Projects. Various other Initiatives have also been undertaken like Creation of Herbal Parks with Medicinal Value, large scale Afforestation, Catchment Area Treatment (CAT), Fisheries Management, Vocational Training Programmes, Medical Camps, Development of Infrastructural facilities etc. NHPC Ltd. previously known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited was incorporated on November 07, 1975.NHPC is a MINI RATNA Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India with an authorised capital of Rs. 15,000 crores and an investment base of about Rs.31544 crores. NHPC is ranked as a premier organization in the country for development of hydro power. Accredited with ISO 18001:2000 ,ISO-9001:2000 & ISO 14001:2004 & IMSP PAS- 99:2006 certificates ,NHPC is a multi disciplinary organization and has acquired sufficient expertise and state –of the art technology for investigation, planning, designing and executing both large and small size hydro power projects. With an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Geothermal, Tidal, and Wind etc. Initially, on incorporation, NHPC took over the execution of Salal Stage-I, Baira Siul and Loktak Hydroelectric Projects from Central Hydroelectric Projects Control Board.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited NHPC
NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33,
Faridabad – 121003,
Click above to download
the vacancy details