Generalist Officers, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at United India Insurance Company Limited, Chennai Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Officers in Generalist disciplines :
Generalist Officers : 445 posts (UR-213, SC-67,ST-32,OBC-133) (PH-17) (backlog-4), Age : 21-30 years, relaxation as per rules., Pay Scale : Rs.17240-32640/- ,
Qualification : Graduation with 60% (55% for SC/ST) or Post Graduation with 55% (50% for SC/ST)
Date of Written Examination : 26/05/2013
How to Apply: Apply Online at United India Insurance Company . After applying on-line, take a print out of the system generated online application form and retain it for future reference. DO not send this printout to the company.latest andhra govt jobs
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.uiic.co.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
2 Applicants are first required to go to the UIIC’s website www.uiic.co.in and open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled ‘ UIIC ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT – 2012-13′.
3. The candidate is required to keep the details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
4. Choice of Examination City: Candidates should indicate the Name of the Examination City in the appropriate column of the online Application form. No change of Examination City will be permissible at a later date.
5. In the event of not being able to fill the data in one go, the candidate can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
6. In case of Offline Payment of Application Fee/service Charges, the payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after the on-line registration and can be made within three working days thereafter at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application especially with regard to spellings.
8. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions therein. Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Tentative Last Date: 18-04-2013
About the organization:
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) is the one among the 4 public General Insurance Companies of India and a leading General Insurance player including public and private sector. With the networth of Rs 4,587 croreas as on September 30, 2011, The company has more than three decades of experience in Non-life Insurance business. It was formed by the merger of 22 companies, consequent to the nationalization of General Insurance companies in India. Its Head Quarters is at 24, Whites
UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED (UIIC)
24, Whites Road, Chennai – 600014
Click above to download
the vacancy details