Chief Information Security Officer,Chartered Accountant, Information Technology Officer ,Agriculture Field Officer,Official Language Officer ,Technical Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Punjab & Sind Bank, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Punjab & Sind Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for following Officers level posts :
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) : 01 post in SMGS-V scale
Chartered Accountant : 15 posts in MMGS-III Scale
Chartered Accountant : 35 posts in MMGS-II Scale
Information Technology (IT) Officer : 125 posts in JMGS-I Scalekarnataka government jobs
Agriculture Field Officer : 100 posts in JMGS-I Scale
Official Language Officer (Rajbhasah-Hindi) : 15 posts in JMGS-I Scale
Technical Officer : 10 posts (Civil-8, Electrical-2) in JMGS-I Scale
How to Apply : Apply online at PSB
1. The compensation amount shall be fixed as the last drawn pay and allowance drawn by theofficer less the amount of pension to be drawn
2. While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills theeligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished
information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / hercandidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is /are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminatedwithout any notice.
3. Candidates are advised to indicate preference of districts. Bank shall try toallocate the preferred district,
4. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions ofeligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management.
5. Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfillingthe criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right tobe called for interview.
6. Institutions set up for the benefit of blind, physically handicapped and disabled individuals are allowed, collection of up-country instruments at par. Similarly, payments made by these institutions to their own beneficiaries by way of drafts,
7. In the event a cheque or an instrument accepted for collection is lost in transit or in clearing process or at the paying bank’s branch, the bank shall immediately on coming to know of the loss , bring the same to the notice of
Tentative Last Date: 15-06-2012
About the organization:
It was in the year 1908, when a humble idea to uplift the poorest of poor of the land culminated in the birth of Punjab & Sind Bank with the far-sighted vision of luminaries like Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Sardar Tarlochan Singh. They enjoyed the highest respect with the people of Punjab.The bank was founded on the principle of social commitment to help the weaker section of the society in their economic endeavours to raise their standard of life.Decades have gone by, even today Punjab & Sind Bank stands committed to honor the social commitments of the founding fathers.These accounts are designed to help the individuals (personal customers) to inculcate habit of saving money and to meet their future requirement of money.
Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB)
(A Government of India undertaking)
Head Office : “Bank House”, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi- 110125
Click above to download
the vacancy details