FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Auditors,Junior Engineer (Mechanical),Assistant Public Relations Officer,, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited through Registered Post by Haryana SSC for the under mentioned posts on the prescribed application form. The candidates should specify on the top of the envelope the word – Advt. No., Name and Category of the post applied for. These posts are in various departments/ boards/ sections of Haryana Government :
Auditors : 32 posts in Food & Supplies Department
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 12 posts in Public Works Department (B&R Branch)
Assistant Public Relations Officer : 06 posts in Information, Public Relations & Cltral Affairs Department
Fee: Fee at the following rates should be deposited in the Haryana Govt. Treasury under the head “0051 – H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection Commission, Haryana- Application fee and other receipts”
SC/BC/ ESM/ PH candidates of Haryana- Rs.35/-
No concession of fee for SC/BC/ESM from other states.
Candidates from outside will be treated as General and should send fee by Postal Order which should be in the favour of “Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission” payable Panchkula.
Reservation and Age relaxation as per Govt. orders.
How to apply : Application forms complete in all respect – only one form should be filled by the candidate – in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent only through Registered Post to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bay No 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula-134151. All the column of the application form should be filled in.
1. The candidate should give details of all the examinations passed from Matriculation orits equivalent onwards and mention total and percentage of marks obtained and maximummarks in each examination.
2. The candidates, who have obtained degrees or Diplomas orCertificates for the various courses from any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission, shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised.
3. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC/BC/ PHC andESM and outstanding sportsperson candidates who are domicile ofHaryana State. The SC/ BC/PHC candidates are required to submitSC/BC/PHC Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at thetime of interview.
4. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all theeligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification atany time before or after the written examination or interview orappointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibilitycondition or it is found that the information furnished is false orincorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
5. The experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification If a candidate makes more than one application for a particular category. If the application is not in the prescribed format appended with this advertisement
6. A candidate whether he belongs to general category or reserved categories viz.SC, BC, ESM/DESM can submit only one application for particular category of post. Applicationform complete in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting incapital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent only through RegisteredPost to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula PIN- 134151.
Tentative Last Date : 26-07-2012
About the organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government.The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website. Presently, the Commission is competent to making selection of candidates for appointments to the posts of Group-‘C’ category of Haryana Govt. Department carrying an initial pay of Rs.5,200 + Grade pay per mention or more but less than Rs.9,300/- + Grade pay per month under municipality, municipal corporation, town improvement, trust, Zila Parishad
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula-134151
Click above to download
the vacancy details