FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Assistant Director,Technical Officer,Jr. Scientific Assistant,Laboratory Assistant,Section Officer,Senior Accounts Officer,Accounts Officer , Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Export Inspection Council of India, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Export Inspection Council of India, the official export inspection and certification body established under Export (Quality Control & Inspection) Act, 1963 by the Government of India, invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following posts :
Assistant Director : 09 posts
Technical Officer : 07 posts
Jr. Scientific Assistant : 02 posts
Laboratory Assistant Gr.II : 18 posts
Section Officer : 02 posts
Senior Accounts Officer : 01 post
Accounts Officer : 01 post
Accountant : 02 posts
Stenographer Gr.II : 01 post
Clerk Grade II/ LDC : 19 posts
Laboratory Attendant : 07 posts
How to Apply : The Candidates fulfilling the requirements may send their applications through post / hand delivery in the prescribed format along with application fee of Rs. 500/- by way of Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of Export Inspection Council of India payable at New Delhi, so as to reach the Additional Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110 001 l
1. The posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance etc., as admissible to Central Government employees.
2. The number of vacancies indicated against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection. . Services of incumbent shall be transferable anywhere in India. The selected candidate will be placed under probation for a period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the appointing authority. .
3. Candidate should ensure that he/she possesses educational qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of receipt of application.
4. The period of experience in the requisite discipline/area of work wherever prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications required for that post. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever
5. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) must submit a photocopy of the latest certificate in the Central Govt. prescribed form issued by the specified competent authority (SDO/District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner) along with the Application Form.
6. Only outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare from the actual place of undertaking the journey or from the normal place of their residence whichever is nearer to the place of terview on production of Rail Tickets/Rail Ticket Numbers or any other proof of journey.
Tentative Last Date :15-05-2012
About the organization:
The Export Inspection Council (EIC) was set up by the Government of India under Section 3 of the Export (Quality Control and Inspection) Act, 1963 (22 of 1963), in order to ensure sound development of export trade of India through Quality Control and Inspection and for matters connected thereof. EIC is an advisory body to the Central Government, which is empowered under the Act to: Notify commodities which will be subject to quality control and/ or inspection prior to export, Establish standards of quality for such notified commodities, and Specify the type of quality control and / or inspection to be applied to such commodities. Besides its advisory role, the Export Inspection Council, also exercises technical and administrative control over the five Export Inspection Agencies (EIAs), one each at Channai, Delhi, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai established by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, under Section 7 of the Act for the purpose of implementing the various measures and policies formulated by the Export Inspection Council of India. Export Inspection Council, either directly or through Export Inspection Agencies, its field organisation renders services in the areas of: Certification of quality of export commodities through installation of quality assurance systems (In-process Quality Control and Self Certification) in the exporting units as well as consignment wise inspection. Certification of quality of food items for export through installation of Food safety Management System in the food processing units. Issue of Certificates of origin to exporters under various preferential tariff schemes for export products.
Export Inspection Council of India (EIC)
(Ministry fo Commerce & Industry, Government of India)
New Delhi YMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001
Click above to download
the vacancy details