We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in tie-up with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 23700- 980×7/30560-1145×2/32850-1310×7/42020. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 6.56/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Post: Probationary Officer
Number of Post: 200
Qualification (As on 01.09.2015) – Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2015. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2015 has to be submitted at the time of interview/at the time of verification before admission. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Age (As on 01.09.2015)- Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.1995 (both dates inclusive)
Procedure for applying online:
• The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website www.andhrabank.in under Careers page and click on the option ADMISSION TO PGDBF COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL UNIVERSITY 2015-16 for applying online. Before filling the online application, the candidate should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
• The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the Annexure-I of this notification.
• The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
• The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
• If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
• The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form. The applicants are also requested to save the same on their Computer system for their future need/record.
Start date for Online Registration 17.11.2015
Online Payment of Application Fees 17.11.2015
Last date for Online Registration 01.12.2015
click above to download
the employment notification