Punjab Gramin Bank
(Sponsored by PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK)
Head Office, Jalandhar Road, Kapurthala-144601
TelephoneNo.01822 L1 501874, 501873 Fax No. 01822 L1 233274
E-mail Address : email@example.com Website : www.pgbho.com
Punjab Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified in the Online CWE- III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
1. Officer Junior Management Scale-I
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Officer JM Scale L1 I: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.36491/- per month inclusive of Grade Pay, DA & HRA at the current rate.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.18173/- per month inclusive of Grade Pay, DA & HRA at the current rate.
NOTE : Other allowances & perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June ~ 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS~s website www.ibps.in.
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Jr. Mgt. Scale EI and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT – PUNJABI. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have
(a)local language at 10th Standard Level OR
(b)Native Language at 10th Standard level OR
(c)Local Language at any level above 10th Standard & up to Graduation level.
• For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
• For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply:
(i)Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pgbho.combetween 01.09.2015and 15.09.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii)Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-III (CWE conducted in September/ October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii)Applicants are first required to go to the Bank~s website www.pgbho.comand click on the link “PGB Recruitment& Promotions”.
(iv)Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(v)Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vi)Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(vii)The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
(viii)The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
1.Printout of the online application submitted.
2.Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
3.Proof of passing Punjabi at Matric/10th Standard level& upto Graduation level in support of local/native Language (i.e.Punjabi).
4.Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
5.Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
6.Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
7.Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
8.Photo identity proof (Original & photocopy).
9.Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a No Objection Certificate from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
Opening date for Online Registration 01.09.2015
Last Date for Online Registration 15.09.2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form