Advt No.: 6A/ 2016-2017
Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Chief Financial Officer. Apply Online before 02 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Chief Financial Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.120500/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified Chartered Accountant with 15 years experience.
General rules/ instructions:
- Application format is given at the end. Candidate should apply strictly in conformity with the format as prescribed.
- Candidates should enclose copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro actual Economy Class air fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence/place of work to the place of interview whichever is nearer.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates already in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. organisations and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings will have to produce discharge certificate from the employer at the time of appointment in RBI.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in .
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications & experience certificate send to The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, IIIrd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 on or before 02.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification