Advt No.: 1/ 2016-2017
Reserve Bank of India
Human Resource Management Department
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract basis. Apply Online before 02 June 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Bank’s Medical Consultant
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.750/- (Per Hour)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree of any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
Terms and conditions:
- Reserve bank of India, Bengaluru Office, invites applications for engaging the services of Part Time Medical Consultant (Reserved for OBC category candidates only) on Contract basis with fixed remuneration on the following terms and conditions:
- Applicant should be a medical graduate (MBBS) of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine and should, in addition, possess at least 2 years’ experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- Candidates with previous hospital experience (at least 2 years) and who have their private dispensaries or places of residence near (within a radius of 5kms) the Staff Quarters dispensary of the Bank will, other things being equal, be given preference.
- The Medical Consultant will be paid remuneration at the fixed rate of Rs.750/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of satisfactory contractual service on renewal of the contract. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance expenses. In addition reimbursement of Rs.1000/- p.m. of mobile charges
will be provided.
- The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees of the Bank.
- The Bank reserves the right to enhance the rate of remuneration reviewed from time to time and change the duty hours at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operational requirements.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, etc. send to Recruitment Section, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, No.10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road, P.B.No.5467, Bengaluru–560001 on or before 02.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 02.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification