Probationary Clerks, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Canara Bank, Bangalore Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of following Probationary Clerk only from the candidates who have valid CWE score card :
Probationary Clerks : 2000 posts (UR-1038, OBC-487, SC-332, ST-143) (PH-88, Ex-SM-271) in Clerk scale Rs.7200-19300/- statewise, Age : 18-28 years
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) Directly remitting the amount in any of the Canara Bank Branches OR Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
How to Apply : Apply Online, submission of Online application through Canal Bank
1. Candidates have to register on-line through Bank’s website only. No other means of applications shall be entertained.Calling / admission to the Group Discussion / interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / category etc.
2. The Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future selection process.Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.Candidates will have to appear for the Group Discussion and interview at their own expenses.
3. However, outstation SC/ST/PWD category candidates called for Group Discussion and interview will be paid II class to & fro train fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel.
4. Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
5. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of GD and interview, selection
6. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank.Bank may, at its discretion, hold re-examination / re-group discussion / re-interview wherever necessary in respect of a centre / venue / specified post or candidate
7. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc at the time of GD / interview.
8. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / OBCM / PWD categories should keep ready an attested copy of certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated
9. For Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes: (i)District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class stipendary Magistrate
10. For Persons with Disabilities: Authorised certifying authority will be the Medical Board appointed by the State Government at the District level.Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC,
Tentative Last Date:01-07-2012
About the organization :
Widely known for customer centricity, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, in July 1906, at Mangalore, then a small port town in Karnataka. The Bank has gone through the various phases of its growth trajectory over hundred years of its existence. Growth of Canara Bank was phenomenal, especially after nationalization in the year 1969, attaining the status of a national level player in terms of geographical reach and clientele segments. Eighties was characterized by business diversification for the Bank. In June 2006, the Bank completed a century of operation in the Indian banking industry. The eventful journey of the Bank has been characterized by several memorable milestones. Today, Canara Bank occupies a premier position in the comity of Indian banks. With an unbroken record of profits since its inception, Canara Bank has several firsts to its credit. These include:Over the years, the Bank has been scaling up its market position to emerge as a major ‘Financial Conglomerate’ with as many as nine subsidiaries/sponsored institutions/joint ventures in India and abroad.
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Recruitment Cell, Personnel Wing
Head Office (Annexe), 14, Naveen Complex, M G Road, Bangalore – 560001
Download Payment Challan
On-line Application link is available at the end of Advertisement.
Caste Certificates for Scheduled Caste [SC] / Scheduled Tribe [ST]
Caste Certificates Other Backward Class [OBC]
Medical Certificate for Persons With Disabilities [PWD]
Click above to download
the vacancy details