Probationary Clerks, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Syndicate Bank, Manipal May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Probationary Clerks in Clerical Cadre from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in Nov./Dec.2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS :
Probationary Clerks : 1000 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7200-14500, Age : 21-30 years.
Age relaxation by Govt. rules.
The Clerical recruitment would be on State/UT-wise basis. It will therefore be necessary that candidates apply for vacancies of State/UT from which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination in which they have qualified.
How to Apply: Apply Online at Syndicate Bank All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application format given in the Banks website, to reach the address given below on or before the last date for receipt of applications. . Applications received after the last date will not be considered. Application should be in A – 4 size paper (11.69” X 8.27”) and should be strictly as per the format. Certified copies of the following shall be enclosed to the application
1. Candidates are required to apply only offline. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
3. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
5. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
6. The candidates will have to appear for the Group discussion and/or interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Group discussion and/or Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
7. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
8. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
9. Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank) should produce a „No Objection Certificate? from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature may not be considered.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
11. The candidates will appear for the interview at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc. of any nature.
12. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the “offline” application.
Tentative Last Date:15-06-2012
About the organization:
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Bank’s brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.The progress of Syndicate Bank has been synonymous with the phase of progressive banking in India. Spanning over 80 years of pioneering expertise, the Bank has created for itself a solid customer base comprising customers of two or three generations. Being firmly rooted in rural India and understanding the grassroot realities, the Bank’s perception had vision of future India. It has been propagating innovations in Banking and also has been receptive to new ideas, without however getting uprooted from its distinctive socio-economic and cultural ethos. Its philosophy of growth by mutual sustenance of both the Bank and the people has paid rich dividends.
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office : Manipal-576104, Karnataka
Click above to download
the vacancy details