Probationary Clerks,, Jobs & Vacancy in Banking at Vijaya Bank, Bangalore Aug 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Vijaya Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites Online applications from young & Dynamic Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerks conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS in 2011 and holding a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment for the posts of Probationary Clerks :
Probationary Clerks : 800 posts in various States of India, Pay Scale : Rs. 7200 – 19300, Age : 18-28 years, Qualification : Graduate in any discipline and IBPS CWE score 138 & above for General candidates and 113 & above for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
Application fee : Rs.100/- (Rs.20/- for SC/ST) should be paid by directly in any of the Vijaya Bank Branches by payment challan only.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Vijaya Bank
1. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other normsmentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages atwhich such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct ofexamination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
2. Calling/admission to the interview is purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category etc. ofthe candidates. Mere receipt of call letter for interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied about thecandidate’s eligibility. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying/attending the interview.
3. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities categories should keep ready an attested copy ofcertificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India. In case ofcandidates belonging to OBC category,
4. The candidates will have to appear for the Interview at the allotted centres at their own expenses. However, eligibleoutstation SC/ST & PWD candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to & fro Second Class Rail/Bus fare by theshortest route on production of evidence of travel.
5. Candidates should be willing to serve in any of the branches in the State/Union terrritory for which he/she has applied.However all the clerical employees are governed by the Service conditions applicable to them and the Bank reserves theright to transfer the candidates to any of its branches/offices on administrative exigencies.
6. The candidates will have to appear for the Interview at the allotted centres at their own risks and the Bank will not beresponsible for injury/losses etc. of any nature.
7. Banking is versatile activity, which needs all round grooming of the selected candidates. Accordingly, the candidates,recruited/selected in the Bank will be required to inculcate overall knowledge of various facets of the banking for which theBank will provide necessary on-the-job/theoretical training in Staff Training College, etc.,
Tentative Last Date:15-09-2012
About the organization:
Vijaya Bank has the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka.In line with the prevailing trends, the bank has been giving greater thrust towards technological upgradation of its operations.The bank has network of 1300 branches, 48 Extention Counters and 750 ATMs, 864 centers, covering 100 % of Bank’s business as on 31.03.2012.Realising your constantly evolving and diverse needs, the bank has diversified too. Entering several new areas such as credit card, merchant banking, hire purchase and leasing, and electronic remittance services.1327 Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFTVijaya Bank is one among the few banks in the country to take up principal membership of VISA International and MasterCard International.The driving force behind Vijaya Bank’s every initiative has been its 11838 strong dedicated workforce. The Chairman of the Official language Implementation Committee at HO is The General Manager.
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office, 41/2, M.G. Road, Bangalore – 560001
Click above to download
the vacancy details