Clerk, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bank of Maharashtra, Pune Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bank of Maharashtra invites invites ON-LINE Applications, from qualified candidates who hold a valid score card of Common Written Examination (CWE) issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the post of Clerk :
Clerk : 543 posts (UR-309, OBC-123, SC-60, ST-51), Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300, Age : 18-28 years, IBPS Score : 120 for General and 105 for SC/ST/OBC/PH
Application Fee : Rs. 150/- (Rs.50/- for reserve category) to be paid in the CBS branches of Bank of Maharashtra by a Challan or by Online payment through NEFT only.
How to Apply : Apply online at Bank of Maharashtra Candidates MUST POSSESS HIS / HER OWN VALID PERSONAL E-MAIL ID (as mentioned in the online application form while applying for CWE for recruitment in clerical cadre WHICH SHOULD BE VALID FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THIS RECRUITMENT PROJECT. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he / she should create his/her new e-mail id. THIRD PARTY E-MAIL IDs ARE NOT PERMITTED. Eligible candidates are required to apply only ‘ON-LINE’ through our website www.bankofmaharashtra.in. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. A Candidate can submit ONLY ONE ON-LINE APPLICATION
1. Candidates are required to pay the application fee at any Bank of Maharashtra BRANCH or through NEFT and thereafter apply “ON-LINE” only through the link provided on this notification hosted on the bank’s website which will lead them to the on-line application form (Refer Para below “HOW TO APPLY”). The system generated printed application form and other documents are not to be sent at the time of applying.
2. The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms, including being in possession of documents specified in this notification before applying for any post. A Candidate can submit ONLY ONE ON-LINE APPLICATION . MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUMMARILLY REJECTED AND THE APPLICATION FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
3. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview,
4. After submitting the On-Line Application Form, with the Application Fee details duly entered therein, candidates are required to obtain two (2) Print-outs of the Computerised System Generated Application Form. one Print-out of the System
5. Generated Printed Application Form, should be kept ready for submission to the Bank, along with one set of photocopies of documents listed in below, only when invited for the Personal Interview. The second Print-out of the Application Form may be kept by the candidate for his record.
6. The candidate should submit, when invited for the Personal Interview, one set of photocopies of all the requisite documents along with the System Generated Application Form, arranged chronologically in the order listed below, in support of his/her educational qualifications.
7. Degree Passing Convocation Certificate(s) (Provision Passing Certificate only in case of those who have passed the relevant examination during the year 2011, (5) Computer Awareness Training, (6) Work Experience Certificate, if any.
8. Candidates claiming the benefit of reservations / age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities
Tentative Last Date:10-05-2012
About the organization:
Steadily to spread its business operations all over Maharashtra and as opportunity allows, outside that area offering varied services to the general public while trying to be useful to trade , commerce and industry consistently with high standards of safety and efficiency”500th branch in Maharashtra state was opened at the hands of the then Prime Minister, Mrs Indira Gandhi at Nariman Point, Mumbai. First Advanced Ledger Posting Machine (ALPM) was installed at the branch. Golden Jubilee Year Celebrations launched at the hands of Dr. Manmohan Singh, Governor Reserve Bank of India Mahabank, started 77 years ago by great visionaries to serve the small in Trade & Industry and the common man who were not getting banking facilities at that time, has been keeping the common man at the centre in its policies, practices and strategies from the beginning. Bank has crossed many milestones in its journey of serving the nation, commenced in 1936. Bank is one of the few public sector banks who adopted latest technology more than two decades ago, to bring the benefits of IT to its customers. Bank has its presence in 26 states and 2 Union Territories across India. All the 1577 branches are under CBS, providing “any where any time banking”.
Bank of Maharashtra
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
HRD Department, Lokmangal, 1051, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
Click above to download
the vacancy details