FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Name of the post: Probationary Assistant Manager
No of Vacancies: 894
Pay Scale (Rs.): Rs. 26,000/-
Vijaya Bank, one of the Fast Growing Public Sector Banks, with Head Office at Bangalore, having a network of 1300 branches plus offices, with total employee strength of around 12000 with presence all over India, invites applications (On-Line only) from young & Dynamic Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE)-PO/MT- conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS in 2011-12 and
holding a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment for the posts of Probationary Assistant Manager (JMG-S-I) in Officers Cadre.
Eligible candidates, (who are having valid IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011-12 Score Card) are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. No other means / mode of Application will be accepted.
Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting on-line application.
a. Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates (with the above minimum score in the
CWE conducted by IBPS and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS), who have applied to our Bank’s
vacancy notification and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the TWS and as decided by the
Bank shall be called for Group Discussion and/or interview.
b. Mere eligibility/obtention of specified marks in TWS shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for
group discussion and/or interview.
APPLICATION FEE & INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE):
Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before paying the application fees / intimation charges as the same is not refundable.
Rs.50/= towards Intimation charges for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Rs.200/= Application fee (including postal charges) for all others including OBC & XSM Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com. The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows;
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail Id (the same email id registered with IBPS CWE-PO/MT 2011-12). This e-mail Id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communication will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail Id only.
- Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Vijaya Bank and should have details of payment made. Please note that without valid fee payment details, on-line registration of application will be summarily rejected. For details of fee payment, check Point 7.1 and 7.2.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.vijayabank.com Recruitment page and click on the relevant link and apply for the post. Alternatively, candidates can click the link “Recruitment Notification” scrolling in the “Announcement” column.
- The link for registration of application will be open on our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
- After filling in all the required particulars, candidates shall submit the application on-line.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
- The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking etc. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reasons beyond the control of the Bank.
CANDIDATES NEED NOT SEND APPLICATION PRINT / DOCUMENTS AT THIS STAGE.
If shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Interview, at the time of Group Discussion / Interview, candidates have to submit the following documents / certificates IN ORIGINAL along with a attested (by a Gazetted / Bank Officer) photocopy of the same with the printout of the GD/ Interview call letter;
- Print-out of On-line application submitted to the Bank with Photo & Signature affixed at appropriate place
- Copy of On-line application for CWE for POs/ MTs-2011 submitted to IBPS
- Fee Payment Challan,
- IBPS Score Card in original
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists from SSC / SSLC / X std, 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation (if any) etc
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Medical Certificate in case of PWD candidates
- Photo-identity proof (as specified)
- Any other relevant documents
Originals of the documents should be presented for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to take up Group Discussion and/or Interview with out production of the Original documents/ certificates/ marksheets.
click above to download
the vacancy notification
click above to download
the bank challan form
click above to apply
online to vijaya bank