Advt. No. : CRPD/ SCO/ 2018-19/ 02
State Bank of India(SBI)
State Bank Of India invites Applications for the post of 13 Specialist Cadre Officers. Apply Online before 02 June 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Specialist Cadre Officers
No of post- 13
Pay Scale- 31705 – 59170/-
MBA with Secialisation in HR/PGDM OR MBA/Post Graduate Degree in Marketing/Mass Media/Finance/Commerce.
All Other qualifications as per Official Notification.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates satisfy should themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undeItakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection CeItificate‘ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge ceItificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Adeclaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2018. OBC ceItificate containing the ‘Non—creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2018 to the date of Interview,should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IN CASE ITIS DETECTEDATANYSTAGE OF RECRUITMENTTHATACANDIDATE DOES NOTFULFILTHE ELIGIBILITYNORMSAND/ORTHATHE/SHE HAS FURNISHEDANYINCORRECT/FALSEINFORMATIONORHASSUPPRESSEDANYMATERIALFACT(S),HIS/HERCANDlDATUREWILLSTANDCANCELLED.|FANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS ISIARE DETECTED EVEN AFTERAPPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e—mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/lnterview date advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK INALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINALAND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time ofjoining the Bank.
- In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this adveItisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and couds/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:15-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:02-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 15.05.2018 to 02.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form